Amazon

joi, 5 martie 2020

Jehovah's Witnesses

Today I read that a Jehovah's Witness in Crimea was sentenced to 6 years in prison. I'm sorry for him. But this organization, Jehovah's Witnesses, is a very dangerous one. I recently read that the suicide rate in Jehovah's Witnesses is high. That is right. Jehovah's Witnesses do not consider suicide a sin. He even recommends that people commit suicide. I was a year at the meetings of this organization. After arguing with them, they put psychological pressure on me and tried to bring me to the threshold of suicide. They almost succeeded. I sincerely hope that all governments in this world will ban this organization. I hope that Donald Trump will take the example of President Putin and ban the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses, and members of the Governing Body will be arrested and sentenced to prison.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu