Amazon

duminică, 15 decembrie 2019

Payal Rohatgi

Freedom of expression is guaranteed by law and must be respected. But I see that this is not the case in India. I saw the case of this actress who was arrested precisely because she expressed her opinion. I don't know what's going on in India, but I don't like it. I want peace, prosperity, democracy and peace for the Indian people and for India. अभिव्यक्ति की स्वतंत्रता कानून द्वारा गारंटीकृत है और इसका सम्मान किया जाना चाहिए। लेकिन मैं देख रहा हूं कि भारत में ऐसा नहीं है। मैंने इस अभिनेत्री के मामले को देखा, जिसे ठीक से गिरफ्तार किया गया था क्योंकि उसने अपनी राय व्यक्त की थी। मुझे नहीं पता कि भारत में क्या चल रहा है, लेकिन मुझे यह पसंद नहीं है। मैं भारतीय लोगों के लिए और भारत के लिए शांति, समृद्धि, लोकतंत्र और शांति चाहता हूं।

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu