Amazon

duminică, 29 decembrie 2019

Mann Ki Baat

I agree with what Prime Minister Narendra Modi said. Indians must buy local produce. This will greatly help the development of industry and economy. I would like to find Indian products in Romania as well. The message for Narendra Modi is to look at what's happening in India. I'm afraid not a civil war will break out. I love India and I want peace and democracy.

 मैं प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी की कही गई बातों से सहमत हूं। भारतीयों को स्थानीय उत्पाद खरीदना चाहिए। यह उद्योग और अर्थव्यवस्था के विकास में बहुत मदद करेगा। मैं रोमानिया में भी भारतीय उत्पादों को खोजना चाहूंगा। नरेंद्र मोदी का संदेश यह देखना है कि भारत में क्या हो रहा है। मुझे डर है कि गृहयुद्ध नहीं होगा। मैं भारत से प्यार करता हूं और मैं शांति और लोकतंत्र चाहता हूं।

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu