Amazon

sâmbătă, 22 februarie 2020

The case of Quaden Bayles and what it is like to be a person with disabilities in Romania.

I'm sorry about this child. I know what it's like to be a person with disabilities.
I am from Romania and I am a person with disabilities. I have hydrocephalus from birth. I was born with hydrocephalus. I am now 34 years old and living exactly what this boy is living. Sometimes I have times when I want to die. Everyone is laughing at me. Many have said that I am a bet on society. I wish, at this age, to have a wife and a child. To have a family. But all the girls run away from me because I'm ugly and poor. Everyone says I'm a bet on society and it would be good if I didn't exist. I forgot to mention that the Romanian state refuses to grant me a disability pension.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu