Amazon

vineri, 10 decembrie 2021

If I were Putin

If I were Putin, I would invade Ukraine for Christmas or New Year. The safest would be for the New Year. Why ? Because no one is paying attention then. Everyone is focused on the party. We all think only about food and drink. What would it be like on January 2, after waking up from a drink, to see that the Russian army is in the city of Reni (near Galati)? Do you think that is impossible? I'm telling you no. That's because we have a puppet president in Washington. Something like Ion Iliescu was with us, and Europe (by that I mean Germany) is dependent on Russian gas. Do you remember the gas crisis in Europe? Does anyone else speak? NOT. Everything has changed. Didn't Europe give up Ukraine in exchange for Russian gas? Don't you notice that after the gas issue is resolved, Russia is becoming more and more aggressive in Ukraine? 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu