Amazon

marți, 28 septembrie 2021

Sheriff Tiraspol - a geopolitical blow given by Moscow

 I honestly admit that I do not comment on areas that I do not master. My name is not Cristian Tudor Popescu (the journalist who is known for commenting on anything). But I just want to draw attention to the geopolitical blow given by Moscow through this team. Don't you believe me? The Sheriff Tiraspol football team, from the Transnistrian region, a region that has not been controlled by the Chisinau authorities since 1992, has come to play against teams such as Real Madrid. This is how the world's curiosity about this region is attracted. Many will probably want to visit the Transnistrian region. Let's not forget that the Sheriff Tiraspol team earns a lot of money from these football matches. Where will this money go? The Sheriff Tiraspol company, which owns the team, controls almost everything that means economy in the Transnistrian region (supermarkets, gas station networks, banks, radio and television stations, fixed and mobile telephony). This is where the money will go.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu