Amazon

miercuri, 16 septembrie 2020

The peace agreement

 1 Thessalonians 5: 3
"When they say, 'Peace and quiet,' then an unexpected destruction will come upon them, like the pains of childbirth upon the pregnant woman, and there will be no escape."
This Bible verse came to mind when I saw the signing of the peace treaty between Israel, the UAE and Bahrain. I have here in the list of Christian friends with much greater biblical experience than mine. I am a foreign policy editorialist. I am used to doing geopolitical analyzes (my specialty is eastern space). But I tell you that yesterday, and I don't want you to think I'm crazy, I was scared when this treaty was signed. A fear I can't explain.
I want to tell you that I am praying for Israel. I want peace in this country. I want peace around the globe. God bless you all.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu