Amazon

marți, 2 iunie 2020

Donald Trump and the Bible

I'm not a Trump supporter, on the contrary, but the fact that Trump appeared with a bible in his hand in front of a church impressed me a lot. I believe this is a sign that America needs to change. The United States, which is an example in the world in many areas of activity, must also be an example in the field of faith. The real crisis, globally, is a lack of faith. That is why I hope that the United States will give the signal in this regard. Let the United States be an example in the faith. In this regard, I appeal to all religious denominations in the United States: The time has come to get involved in this change and to turn the world to faith and to God. This is the only solution that will solve all the world's problems. Only God can solve these problems.

God bless the United States of America

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu