Amazon

vineri, 1 septembrie 2017

The conflict in Odorheiu Secuiesc seems to me to be sewn with white thread

The conflict in Odorheiu Secuiesc seems to me to be sewn with white thread. Someone wants to hit in several ways. We, the Romanians and the Hungarians, understand us very well. We each have our extremists. There is no dry forest. Why did this happen just on the Day of Romanian Language? I have big doubts about the movie. Someone wants to provoke a conflict like that in Târgu Mureş in 1990. That was what we needed! I sincerely say that I have witnessed the moments when the Romanians challenged the Hungarians. I can only talk about one. About the rest I can tell you in a few years. Where did this happen? In Kaufland! This is part of the hysteria with multinationals and Soros. PSD hysteria. Now I see some people screaming about the boycott of these stores. Kaufland has created and created jobs. Are you whole in mind? That would mean unemployment for thousands of employees. They will go abroad. It seems to have been the roof in the Romanians. I have seen one in Parliament, who does not know how it happens that he always appears on the Sputnik portal, that he has demanded the expulsion of the American ambassador. Dragnea did not come out to criticize him. Do I understand that they love Ambassador Kuzmin? Not to mention the attack on the banks. Pensions are paid out of bank loansIt is unclear whether there will be any pension money since November. That while some steal billions of health money. Let's not forget that the opening of the RTR Romania channel is being discussed. Here is a wind from the east. We call it the cryptic. Let me put something in her country.

Un comentariu:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    RăspundețiȘtergere