Amazon

sâmbătă, 21 noiembrie 2015

ATTENTION FRIENDS !!!

ATTENTION FRIENDS !!!
WARNING: New hackers on Facebook and what I write can be a verbal assault coming from you. It really ugly and seems to come from you. You do not see the message, but your friends do. A direct result of this post is delete your list of friends who receive the message. I just want to say that if you get something offensive, malicious, vulgar, certainly not from me. If you get something like that coming from me, please tell me and report immediately to Facebook. It seems that such messages come and chat (and lately as a notice of the fact that you were mentioned in a comment from someone from the list) Tell your and your friends, but not by '' share '', but with COPY PASTE !!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu